Sunday, October 12, 2014

First Mom2Mom Sale

Yesterday I went to my first mom2mom sale with my mom2mom veteran friend. Although this sale was a smaller event I was so excited and overwhelmed looking at and thru all of the baby items. I found some gender neutral items like onesies and sleep sacks for the baby and cute cargos and pants with a panda butt on them. My greatest score was 6 BumGenius Pocket Diapers for $10. Yep. $10 and brand spanking new! Now, although this is not the type of cloth diaper I want long term it is nice to have on hand to try! We plan to cloth diaper and use pre-folds and Thirsties or Flip covers that we can wipe out if needed and use for 3 diaper changes before washing- makes life a bit simpler, at least this is my assumption. I have since washed every item that I purchased, minus the diapers at this time and although the clothing I purchased is oh.so.adorable., I find myself walking around the house holding a soft pocket diaper in my hands... actually cradling it as if I was carrying baby against me. Maternal instincts kicking in already I guess ;o) but even just this is so comforting right now. Oh this baby is so loved already.

No comments:

Post a Comment