Sunday, November 16, 2014

Why Don't We Always

I embraced the fact that I would get a big belly early on. I'm even okay w the pending stretch marks, I say that now. But OMG was I not prepared for the glory what would maternity pants. Every pair of maternity jeans I own is second hand, which I don't mind, and I have one pair of black high panel slacks and oh.my.gawd. you can imagine my love for these. I embraced maternity pants around 8 weeks and to be honest... I don't know if I ever want to go back. No love handles! No muffin top! Just pure.... Amazing. Bye bye sexy jeans.... Hello comfy, socially positive, yoga pant like amazingness!


AND it gets better! I didn't need to make this purchase but I did...maternity underwear. Oh yes. Maternity. Underwear. These will never be put away. Ever. 

Who would have thought being pregnant could actually be comfortable in ways? 

No comments:

Post a Comment